Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to volunteer in Dublin, but where?

Options
  • 06-02-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hey,
    I want to volunteer in Dublin, I would be available from home, weekends or evenings as I am a full time student. I don't really want to do fundraising but pretty much anything else is fine so long as I can get there in say 1h public transport from city center. I don't have a car, and a shame too because I always wanted to volunteer with DSPCA, an animal shelter who don't have any other way of getting there than by car...

Anyways I would appreciate some suggestions of a nice charity/non-profit organization I could help out. Thanks in advance.
    PS: If you are working for one feel free to message me directly where I could apply.

Comments

Advertisement