Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Xperia8 won't come on?

Options
  • 06-02-2014 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

Hi

Was having a few pint cans at home last weekend when my phone dropped into my pint I quickly reacted taking it out and drying as much as I could (not much got in) so anyway it remained on so I thought great I got it in time but then my phone starting getting sluggish and acting strange (it has being doing that anyway) so the next thing I noticed when I switched it back on again looked like some dampness behind the screen all of a sudden it cut off and it hasn't come back on since and everytime I try the light in the top right either keeps flashing green or red with a little vibrate, I tried another battery from the same fone model incase it was that and right now I have it in rice since yesterday but tried it today with no avail so should I just accept the phone is doomed or anything else I could try as am just one of these who won't give up all hope?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Should have taken the battery out straight away and put it in a box of rice. You can try it now, but the damage is probably done and this stage....... :o

Advertisement