Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Clarkes health

Options
  • 06-02-2014 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Awwww I didnt realise dave clarke had develped parkinsons....just heard that , he also lost his dad to this dreadful illness, have to say got me a bit tearful that.

I love the darts, dont we all and dave clarke has been the front man throughout the golden age of premier league and sky darts (as well as other sprots shows like boxing etc)

hell of an illness , affects his sight, his arm and leg movement and in future perhaps his mind too

fair play to him though hes trooping on and I really hope he can do so for many years to come

we humans talk tough but were a frail bunch really, we really should spend more time helping each other instead of tearing each other down.
    in the meantime , lets hope the scientists can make advancements with this horrible illness

bravo dave

Comments

Was never the biggest fan of his Sky stuff, but have read interviews with him about his condition and he seems to be a decent man. He comes across very well, very stoic, into his family, not bitter.

And a Leeds United fan too, so all good.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Well said, horrible disease and I wish him well.

Advertisement