Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting frames fitted with lenses

Options
  • 06-02-2014 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I want to buy a pair of Ray Ban Original Wayfarers eyeglasses and can I get them frame only and have specsavers put frames in for me?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

did you ask them? usually if you have a low prescription they have no issue putting lenses in to any other glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭heffoo

Wouldnt usually be a problem it all depends on frame size and prescription really they will have to see it first but shouldnt be a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Do you want tinted as in sunglasses or plain normal everyday wear glasses? I got my ran bans for €100 including lenses delivered from visiondirect.ie. They are perfect

These are the ones I got

http://www.visiondirect.ie/ray-ban/rx5184-size-52

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I want to buy a pair of Ray Ban Original Wayfarers eyeglasses and can I get them frame only and have specsavers put frames in for me?

If Specsavers won't do it you can be guaranteed that any independent opticians will.

Advertisement