Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Soccer Melbourne

Options
  • 06-02-2014 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

Myself and a few lads are keen on having a kick around on Sundays starting at on 9th Feb 2014 in Fawlkner park if we can rustle up the numbers. Time yet to be confirmed.

It'll be jumpers for goalposts stuff but let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I'm not available on sundays myself but Fawlkner Park is fairly close to Albert Park where there's generally better facilities (goalposts, decent pitches etc). I used to go there for a kickabout with some of my mates and it was really good. There'd normally only be 3 or 4 of us but we'd ask other lads in the park to join us etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

I'd be keen. I've been looking for a bit of a social kickabout for a while now. I've played futsal and the like here but while they advertise themselves as social it always tends to get a bit heated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Lads did any of you get this going? If there's any spots free id be up for playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Fol20, if you are looking for a club, join South Yarra SC, they play in Fawkner Park and I think the 3rds team play on a Sunday.

Great club, good craic. Few Irish milling about as well as the usual cromwellians. Send me a PM if you want someones contact detail from the club.

Advertisement