Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Program to watermark video

Options
  • 05-02-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I have Video Watermark Pro but when you add the watermark it then creates another version of the video with the watermark.So you now have two. Is there any program to put a watermark on the video without creatinmg another

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Why not just delete the one you don't need?

It actually sounds perfectly sensible the way the program is operating. You retain the original source material and a watermarked copy is created.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭WayneScott

Tactical wrote: »
    Why not just delete the one you don't need?

It actually sounds perfectly sensible the way the program is operating. You retain the original source material and a watermarked copy is created.
    I suppose. But the video watermark will not allow to place text on a different colour background . The still photo version will

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Tactical is right, you don't want to destroy your original video in the process of making a watermarked version. You might want to go back to the original at some stage and might not want the watermark.

Always practice non-destructive editing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

What format is your video file?

If it's avi file, this will watermark the video file as long as you're using a jpg image http://www.avirecomp.com/news.php

It's a freeware program that has never let me down & it's extremely user friendly.

Alternately you could use VirtualDub, http://www.virtualdub.org/index.html, which will allow you to watermark MP4 & MKV files etc., with the appropriate plug-ins.

Also a freeware open source editing tool but a little more technical than AVI Recomp.

Advertisement