Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History RSR Topic: Vassili Zaitsev

Options
  • 05-02-2014 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hey guys
    Im in fifth year at the moment and our teacher mentioned to look around and have an idea of what you would like to do for our RSR's. I love the WWII course and am extremely interested in the Russians side of the war. I also like the sharpshooters of the russian army like Fyodor Trofimovich Dyachenko, Ivan Mihailovich Sidorenko and especially Vassili Zaitsev. I was wondering would doing my RSR on Vassili Zaitsev be exceptable ? Is it too vague ? Or should I do say the battle of Stalingrad and do a little bit on him in that ?
    Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr Boom Boom

TheSunderz wrote: »
    Hey guys
    Im in fifth year at the moment and our teacher mentioned to look around and have an idea of what you would like to do for our RSR's. I love the WWII course and am extremely interested in the Russians side of the war. I also like the sharpshooters of the russian army like Fyodor Trofimovich Dyachenko, Ivan Mihailovich Sidorenko and especially Vassili Zaitsev. I was wondering would doing my RSR on him be exceptable ? Is it too vague ? Or should I do say the battle of Stalingrad and do a little bit on him in that ?
    Thanks in advance !

What about vlasov's army and his motivations. That's what I did many moons ago

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Someone here posted previously about doing theirs on Ludmila Pavlichenko.
    Have a search and maybe you could PM them and see what angle they took in the end.

Advertisement