Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes to samsung

Options
  • 05-02-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi, wondering if anyone could help me. I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 a while ago and I want to put my music from my old lap top onto it. My music is in iTunes as I used to have an iPhone (now use the galaxy s4). What's the best way to transfer it over. And while I'm here, my laptop won't scan with Microsoft security essentials any more and in general is running very slow, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

If your music is saved on your laptop you could upload it to Google Music and stream it whenever you wanted or alternatively get a memory card and copy your music onto it and stick it in the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I asked a related question, coming from a similar situation as yourself;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057141348

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

Thanks for the advice folks. In the end I used easyphonesync and got most of it over no problem. I say most of it as I didn't have enough room on my tablet for all of it, will have to get a micro sd to transfer it all.

Advertisement