Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing in date changed

Options
  • 05-02-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I last signed on about three months ago, I was told there were renovations taking place so next signing day was the 28th of January. Since early December my dockets that I receive upon collecting my welfare have listed the next signing date as April 2nd. I presume that the change of date was as a result of the renovations taking longer than expected. The initially date given meant I would have had to sign on last Tuesday, but I have been going off the receipts date. I tried to ring the SWO to confirm but couldn't get through. I have not received any letter since telling me I should have signed. Is it more than likely that the date on my receipts of the next sign on date are correct and should be followed?

Thanks

Advertisement