Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arasain na ras ballybrit.

Options
  • 04-02-2014 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭

Hi guys seen an add for these apartments online. Hard to tell much from the photos available. Anyone know anything about them? Apparently there on the roof of dunnes in briarhill! I plan on trying to arrange a viewing tomorrow but was hoping someone might have some experience or knowledge of them on here!! Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭jeoun

saw them last week. nice apartments, very big rooms inside, one en suite. I couldn't afford the rent by myself but if I could I would have gone for them. Only refuse included in the rent, all gas and electric and cable, you need to organise yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I haven't been to Arasain Na Ros but to a few others like the one of top of Eyre Square shopping centre and it's brilliant to live on top of a shop like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Superhoops

I know someone that lived there before and she complained about the very loud tannoy system used in Dunnes, you will hear every "ding dong so and so to customer services"

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

And when the staff aren't on the tannoy, then the Security men are warbling away on their speaker/camera system and waking half the neighbours up. I did complain and ask them to turn the volume down, but it never went anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Claire589141

There's also sliver fish in all the apartments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Advertisement