Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Njoy King users advice please.

Options
  • 04-02-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Started smoking at 13 and Im 20 now, So I just smoked my last sigie wigie. I was considering buying an NJOY King e-cig. Just for when I go home at the weekend from college. As you need something to put up with my family :p.

So I was just wondering how long does it last and any other info/advice you have on them. Thanks

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

I got a Njoy King sample, 1 cig for £1, I liked it, but it was gone in 2 days with very very light use. My first time vaping, a mate said it should last the equivalent of nearly a pack of smokes, well I can say I hardly used it over 2 days and it was gone, and I only took a few pulls when I did use it. Im not a heavy smoker at all any more, 20 real fags would last me 2 weeks. So that will tell you how much I personally got from the sample. The convience of it was great, no messing with chargers and bottles etc. For the price, and how long it lasted me, Im reluctant to start buying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

They're cigalikes. Cigalikes are crap because they can't not be crap. Batteries haven't come that far yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I've had a numberof these when I was at a lose end. I must admit I really enjoyed the taste and would love to find an e-liquid that tasted the same. But they do not last at all and are horrendously expensive for what you get. Last as long as a packet of fags ? My arse. I'd say it lasts about half an hour of actual usage time before either the battery dies or the e-juice get's used up and that's being generous. That being said, out of all the disposals I've tried, they are definitely the most professional.

Personally I wouldn't bother with them unless you're really stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Just to update:

Hi all, I didn't try out the Njoy king yet. But I have been trying other disposable e-cigs. which seems to work better then rollies. How ever Im looking for a cheap and cheerful rechargeable ecig. Because well, 7.99 seems pricy to pay every 3 -4 days.. Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Just get a couple of 1100mah ego batteries, one or two ce5 atomisers and one or two bottles of eliquid and you are set to go. Youll need a charger too but theyre cheap

The problem with this is the cost is up front but after that youll start saving money big time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Personally I think you would be much better off buying a proper kit, there are many great kits out there, you generally get a couple of batteries, a charger and usually a clearomisers, these have heads which need to be changed out after awhile but they cost at most a couple of euros, you often also get some liquids to get you started.

I paid €56 for my first kit, might seem like a lot at first but it will save you money in the long run. Disposable cigs likes certainly have their place, I got one just to try it out and see what e-cigs were like, but I don't think they are any good for long term use.

Ah I see and are the rechargeable sets you buy in the shop that go for about 20-25 any good?

job seeker wrote: »
    Ah I see and are the rechargeable sets you buy in the shop that go for about 20-25 any good?

Are you talking about smoke green and the like? Tbh I really wouldn't know, never tried them. What I do know is that most people who do use them eventually end up going on to buy a kit, so I just skipped that and went on to get a kit.

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Are you talking about smoke green and the like? Tbh I really wouldn't know, never tried them. What I do know is that most people who do use them eventually end up going on to buy a kit, so I just skipped that and went on to get a kit.

Ah I see, what would this kit consist off?

A couple of batteries, clearo's, charger , some liquids.

Here's the kit I got and would personally recommend.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

• Advertisement

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    A couple of batteries, clearo's, charger , some liquids.

Here's the kit I got and would personally recommend.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

I have used it before, I just can get used to the shape and how it's just doesn't resemble a smoke. I actually bought a e-cig. It's called skycig. Seems to be doing the job, nicely..

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

smoke green ones are not bad but the premium starter kit is 50 euro, 2 batteries charger 3 packs of 5 carts , i found i could get a day out of a cart , you couldnt puff away all day like . the batteries i found them to be good for the size you would be on the second battery before days end. you can also refile the carts yourself with eliquid once they run dry, each cart you might be able to refill 5/10 times.
    Batteries probably need replacing after maybe 3months then 10euro each

Having said all that, as said most people move on to something like ego c fairly fast, Id say put a kit together yourself 2 1300mah batteries (saw them somewhere for 18euro each just the other day) 2 clearomisers and few spare replacement coils , charger, juice, good to go.

The 1300mah batteries should last into the second day before needing recharging and id expect them to last you a year at least.

bargainvapour do 100ml juice 15euro last you a month if you are not a heavy puffer average seems to be 2/5ml a day.

you would get use to the kit feel of it etc in no time and after 2 days use i bet u will wonder why you ever smoked a cig, good luck what ever you decide

Advertisement