Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Galaxy S3

Options
  • 04-02-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Hi, my iPhone 4s has broken, lasted 2 years but cost me 400 quid. Looking for an S3 now, cheaper, better and less restrictive! :) My budget is max 230 euro, which is about the price range of a second hand model, I'm having a look on adverts, donedeal and ebay.

Has anyone any tips as to what to look out for with regards to the phone model? No differences in model? Unlocked would mean I can stick in my own SIM and it would be good to go, correct? Even if I get it from abroad?

Just had a quick look on ebay, and this is on offer, seems great, reliable seller, ridiculously cheap shipping despite coming from Korea (which probably means it'll take weeks to arrive). Would I have to pay customs on this? If I do it's a no go price wise. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Hyundai-Hmall-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Marble-White-Unlocked-Phone-Used-Grade-A-/190970758099?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2c76be83d3

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Make sure it doesn't have the sudden death chip, I can't remember the name of the app to check this but I'm sure someone will come along and help.

Advertisement