Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert

Options
  • 04-02-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm doing my leaving this year and I am terrible at English (might not pass honours) so I was thinking of taking up applied maths to get a D in! Is it to late for me to take it up? I am doing honours maths and physics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

peterh1888 wrote: »
    I'm doing my leaving this year and I am terrible at English (might not pass honours) so I was thinking of taking up applied maths to get a D in! Is it to late for me to take it up? I am doing honours maths and physics

I think it's far too late I'm afraid. It is achievable but the amount of time it would take from your other subjects to do it would be detrimental to your overall result. Just drop to pass English if there's a chance you'll fail, or do honours for the mocks and see how you do and then decide after that.

Advertisement