Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering in pounds / animal shelters.

Options
  • 04-02-2014 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,

I'm currently based in tallaght and I'm looking to do something with my free time. As an animal lover I want to be able to help them out, does anyone know of anywhere I can volunteer my free weekends to helping out in any vets/animal shelters or dog care homes.

Any life experience volunteering in these places would be nice to hear about too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

Try the Blue Cross. They have a mobile clinic that goes to Tallaght once a week or at least they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

DSPCA Volunteers <--- linky

I know a few people who volunteer at the DSPCA. Not to far a spin from Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 celticayla

The DSPCA have a shelter up in Rathfarnham. Google them for the info...dont have it to hand sorry!

Its easily accessible by car and also has a bus route.

Take care

Advertisement