Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just here to see if my ideas would work for pres

Options
  • 03-02-2014 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Note I have a disability that may impact on my spelling and grammar
    Is it true that pre exams are just poorly written versions of last year paper? Are the trig deviations truly necessary and do you think project maths should of been done better. Like for instance the statistics and probability is just one of the most boring topics ever unlike something along the lines of trig and geometry. Seriously they should at least get rid of the probability section or redo it since I think unless your gonna end up gambling is a waste of time. Also what are the six questions in applied maths you are picking. Is study hub accurate? Also the film Garage should be dropped I think because its like an irish version of "The Room" just much worse, especially since Pat Short cannot act in a movie that is suppose to be taken seriously. Also do you think there is too much on the leaving cert geography. Should the financial maths section be shortened or at least transferred over to business or accounting,
    Also any exam advice for next week will be welcomed.

Advertisement