Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Subject Choice

Options
  • 03-02-2014 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have my heart set on doing primary school teaching in college but unsure about what LC subjects to pick. Im going to do French Geography Accounting but I'm torn between home ec and biology.. I got an A in higher level junior cert home ec and business so I think they are a better choice than biology as I only got a B in higher level but is it really narrow minded to not pick a science subject?
    My other option in college is PE teaching with Irish or English. What's my best option? HELPPP!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

The one comment I would make is that if you're thinking of PE then I suspect that some bit of biology / human anatomy / physiology is likely to be part of your course, so LC bio might come in handy there.

Advertisement