Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do at night?

Options
  • 03-02-2014 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

I'm 22 and a non drinker. Drank lightly for about two or three years, got my first car, started driving everywhere and never looked back. All of my friends and boyfriend are enthusiastic drinkers.

My question is what do you do at night time? I still go out to bars with all of my friends, but am starting to get sick of it. I still really enjoy the nightlife however. Are there any late opening non alcohol spots?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Im 24 myself , don't drink either . Never really had interest in the taste or in the idea of being drunk .

Only booked my theory test the other day so hoping to have a car in the next month or so.

I too would love a non drinking place to chillout in . Currently I would go to the cinema and snooker , things like that. Would go to a pub or bar only if it was not only for others to drink so food too at least . Other than that id only go to clubs for close friend's birthdays .

Advertisement