Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with gravel/hardcore aggregate supplier

Options
  • 03-02-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

I'm getting ready for some maintenance around the house as spring approaches, and looking to put in a path around part of the house and require some hardcore (crushed rock aggregate) and gravel. Wickes used to be great for this, but they went bust a while back. Have tried B&Q, Heiton Buckley, and MacMahons with no luck. There was a place just beside B&Q that did that sort of thing I believe, but they closed down a few weeks ago. Chadwicks are also gone. I rang Roadstone and they only deliver 20 tonne lorry loads. Unfortunately I only require 1 cubic metre of decorative gravel and 2 cubic metres of hardcore, and it has to be delivered (we don't have a trailer, and only a small car) just outside the city limits. Does anyone know of anywhere that I can try to get this?

Comments

Advertisement