Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost iPhone 4s: in Taxi from Stephens Green -> Sandyford

Options
  • 03-02-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

Hoping you can help me. I left my phone in a taxi in the early hours of Sunday morning 02/02/2014 (I was out Saturday night) and am unable to track down the taxi as my phone is off and I do not have any unique information about it. I called the Gaurds for lost and found etc but nothing was handed in. The following information is all I have:
    • Route: St. Stephens Green (By entrance to dawson st.) -> Aldi, Sandyford Industrial Estate (By Stillorgan Luas Stop) -> The Rectory, Stepaside
    • Time: 5am (Stephens Green) -> 5.30am (Sandyford) approx -> 5.40am (Stepaside)
    • Car: I think silver or some variant (green silver, gold silver). It may have been a Toyota Avensis but I'm not sure.
    • Fare: 28 -> 30 euros
    • Passengers: 4 Males all in early 20's
    • Phone: iPhone 4S - Black. Had " Black Otterbox" cover on it.
    • Taxi Driver: Heavyset white man, in his late forties or early fifties. Irish (most likely native Dublin). Grey hair and balding.
    • REWARD: 80 euro reward for any information that will help in locating the phone and/or taxi driver.

I got off in Sandyford and only later realised that I had left the phone in the taxi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as there is a lot of sentimental data on the phone.

Please contact me if you have any information that could help

Thank you

Advertisement