Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should I switch to 48 months

Options
  • 03-02-2014 12:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭

Hi,
    i'm only Three mobiles Classic Flex Max 350 Sim only plan at €20.33 per month.
    But I'm going over the 350 units now regularly.
    Should I switch to 48 months €20 per month membership?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Depends on your data usage, but it you're under a gig, it'll suit you grand.

Congrats on just turning 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Depends on your data usage, but it you're under a gig, it'll suit you grand.

Congrats on just turning 18.

Not sure but think the usage with 48 is actually 3 gig.... I'm on it and tbh it's class never go over my allowance on anything I don't understand why anyone would be on anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Data allowance is 5GB on the €20 pm plan, and 1GB on the €10 pm plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nicke011

What is the signal of their network? And what's their quality of service? I'm currently on Three paying 25 euro per month, and I don't need more than 1GB of internet, so it sounds like a good deal, but is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

They use the O2 network, so signal and data speeds are fine. I switched from Meteor about a month ago and I'm having no problems. The only downside I can see is that they don't offer a data roaming facility.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nicke011

bajer101 wrote: »
    They use the O2 network, so signal and data speeds are fine. I switched from Meteor about a month ago and I'm having no problems. The only downside I can see is that they don't offer a data roaming facility.

Thanks for info, if you come across any other downsides, please PM me, or post it here, cause I'm about to switch in a month time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

bajer101 wrote: »

Yea this is annoying as i am moving abroad in august so i need to change to vodafone or o2 or someone (otherwise if the number is not topped up after 6 months they own your number or something like that!) otherwise its perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

What's the story with porting your existing number?

If I want to cancel, you just need to stop using it for 6 months? But if I decide I don't like them, I can't port my number from 48 to another network?

Advertisement