Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Market structures: economics

Options
  • 02-02-2014 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

fellow economic students! I know this is probably a stupid thing to do but I really want to just completely ignore market structures when I'm studying.
    I know it's pretty much a guaranteed question but it literally makes no sense to me, especially the diagrams and I'd much prefer to concentrate on the sections I'm good at like the macro sections. Would it be wise to leave it out or should I keep struggling with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭KellyR18

a0ifee wrote: »
    fellow economic students! I know this is probably a stupid thing to do but I really want to just completely ignore market structures when I'm studying.
    I know it's pretty much a guaranteed question but it literally makes no sense to me, especially the diagrams and I'd much prefer to concentrate on the sections I'm good at like the macro sections. Would it be wise to leave it out or should I keep struggling with it?

I'd say if anything study them REALLY WELL!! They are a quarantined Q and unlike other aspects of the course you can't waffle your way through it!

Advertisement