Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Spanish/Spanish Role Plays 2014

Options
  • 02-02-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hey guys just setting up this thread so everyone can throw in their possible questions for the roleplays. Also a general discussion on Spanish, as the majority are for French students!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 torqueturn

I have developed a web-based tool to help language students expand their vocabulary and importantly, learn noun genders. It is cheap, accessible and easy to use and caters for Spanish, German, and French

Check us out on www.leVocab.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rgilroy1

please see my attachments for role plays 1 + 2. Anything I missed?! Other ideas please!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

For two you could make questions for 1) como te siente ahora( how do you feel now) = Me siento bien pero tengo el dolor de xyz..
    Tienes otros planes por el verano? Espero que trabajar!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 racheld51

Hey, I was wondering does anyone have a link to, or pictures of, sample answers for the roleplays? I hadn't a clue what to say for them! I went to buy a book with them in it in October and they only had the 2013 ones in it so I presumed it was the same ones but they're not and I can't find them anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

racheld51 wrote: »
    Hey, I was wondering does anyone have a link to, or pictures of, sample answers for the roleplays? I hadn't a clue what to say for them! I went to buy a book with them in it in October and they only had the 2013 ones in it so I presumed it was the same ones but they're not and I can't find them anywhere.

Did your teacher not give you them? :O

• Advertisement

racheld51 wrote: »

Hope this helps

sorry there it is

<snipped copyright file>
    Sorry rgilroy1, we can't allow copyright work to be posted here. Perhaps people could PM you if they want it.

Bonbon1995 wrote: »
    Did your teacher not give you them? :O

I actually don't have a teacher this year as I'm repeating in a different school. Last year she just had us buy a book but when I looked there wasn't any with the new ones in it. My friend is in class though and she still hasn't got them, I have no idea why not, but she doesn't. :/

rgilroy1 wrote: »
    sorry there it is

<snipped copyright file>
    Sorry rgilroy1, we can't allow copyright work to be posted here. Perhaps people could PM you if they want it.

It won't let me see it, could you possibly pm it to me? Thanks a million for trying anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FinnersFinegan

Anyone have Role Plays 4 and 5 translated to Spanish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Is anyone getting really nervous? My oral is Monday and I'm already having anxiety attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Is anyone getting really nervous? My oral is Monday and I'm already having anxiety attacks

Anyone have Role Plays 4 and 5 translated to Spanish?

If you pm me your email address I can send them to you. They'll be deleted if I post them here and I can't pm pictures. :)

xLisaBx wrote: »

I had mine and it went pretty well. The examiner was so lovely. Just try to relax in there, they're trying to give you as much points as possible. I've done it twice now and both examiners said that so it has to be true. Just know your roleplays and some general stuff like the school, teachers, house, pets, hobbies and subjects and stuff like that and you'll be fine. Good luck! :)

In case anyone's wondering, I got the second roleplay "El Curso" and was just asked how long I have been studying Spanish for. :) I had the nicest examiner ever <3

Advertisement