Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE2 Mr.X and william birkin

Options
  • 02-02-2014 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

For whatever reason during the first playthrough of the game as leon on easy mode (I'll do normal mode after don't worry). But Mr. X didn't spawn for me where he is suppose to and I've only encountered the second mutation not the first mutation. so I've been wondering how come I have yet to encounter Trenchy but only managed to find the first mutation of G is it just claire's scenario or what. (I've played darkside chronicles so I know RE2 somewhat)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Borking is the big bad of the first play through for both Leon and Claire. You have to finish the game as one of them and continue one that save to get mr x as the main bad guy. If you start on the opposite side of the initial crash then you are doing it right

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's one of the best things about Resi 2, the way you essentially have 4 different versions of it to play through!

Leon Vs Birkin
    Claire Vs Mr X
    Claire Vs Birkin
    Leon Vs Mr X

Advertisement