Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iNotes.ie any good?

Options
  • 01-02-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I'm just wondering have anyone purchased notes from iNotes.ie and how would you rate them? Are they any good?
    I'm interested in purchasing
    • English (Macbeth and Poetry) and
    • Maths for HL.
    I am good at Maths, but I would like to have some notes, everything on one place so that I can revise is easily.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 whynothey

Nicke011 wrote: »
    I'm just wondering have anyone purchased notes from iNotes.ie and how would you rate them? Are they any good?
    I'm interested in purchasing
    • English (Macbeth and Poetry) and
    • Maths for HL.
    I am good at Maths, but I would like to have some notes, everything on one place so that I can revise is easily.

Thanks!

Far better (and cheaper) to make your own notes that you understand easily. Also good way of revising.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nicke011

I'm struggling with my English because I'm a foreigner and I only moved to Ireland year and a half ago. Also, important point is that I never spoke English before, so notes on Macbeth and poetry can be extremely helpful for me.
    By the way, these are very cheap, 5 euro for 200 pages on Macbeth, with summaries, quotes and 6 sample essays sounds like a good deal.

But I know what you mean, your own notes are always better. And yes, I make them for subjects such as Physics, Applied Maths and Engineering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Nicke011 wrote: »
    I'm struggling with my English because I'm a foreigner and I only moved to Ireland year and a half ago. Also, important point is that I never spoke English before, so notes on Macbeth and poetry can be extremely helpful for me.
    By the way, these are very cheap, 5 euro for 200 pages on Macbeth, with summaries, quotes and 6 sample essays sounds like a good deal.

But I know what you mean, your own notes are always better. And yes, I make them for subjects such as Physics, Applied Maths and Engineering :)

It's very, very easy for these notes to either be brilliant or full of content that will only get you a D3.
    Your textbook if you summarise it and put it in your own words, would be a much safer bet.
    It's your choice, but for subjects that aren't black and white like Honours Maths, I'd avoid them.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nicke011

I'm not saying that I will learn off those notes and use them in my essay on the day. I just want to see sample answers get the idea what to write about, some interesting sentences and points that I can develop myself, etc.
    Are there any other notes that people know they are good? I would like to have some sample essays, cause I find them very useful.

Advertisement