Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bands

Options
  • 01-02-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a good wedding band from Clonmel Kilkenny or Waterford.Ive been told of some and went to hear them but they were not very versatile.If anyone knows of a band that suits everyone would you let me know.Thanks Bogs.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

bogs wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a good wedding band from Clonmel Kilkenny or Waterford.Ive been told of some and went to hear them but they were not very versatile.If anyone knows of a band that suits everyone would you let me know.Thanks Bogs.;)

After dark they play matt the Miller's in Kilkenny every Monday night there great playing at friends wedding in Sept

After dark they play matt the Miller's in Kilkenny every Monday night there great playing at friends wedding in Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Shekira

Johnny B and the Boggie Men! :)

Check out their wedding promo here -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9Ba75_SoU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

There's also Loosecannons. There's a couple of them from Ardfinnan. Have seen them a few times and really liked them. They're pretty versatile.

Here's their site.

www.loosecannons.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Limerick91

We had a band based out of Cahir called "Never Heard of Them"

The played all types of music and kept all the crowd entertained.

I don't have a number but I'm sure google would help

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jimmydkid

Vegas Nights are a wedding band based near Tipp town , they do a good mix of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

broad street band from waterford are very good we had them for our wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Conelan

+1 for "Never Heard of Them", 6 or 7 member band giving a great sound and kept the dancefloor full during wedding through the quality and range of music rather than needing to cajole crowd onto the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ms. Pingui

The Pearly Whites. Really good and based in Clonmel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement