Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao question.

Options
  • 01-02-2014 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

So today is the "deadline" and I've payed for my cao, put down one course and now that its officially the "deadline" I cannot change my course or add new ones, will it be like this forever of can I change them again and add new ones later? :/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Badwulf wrote: »
    So today is the "deadline" and I've payed for my cao, put down one course and now that its officially the "deadline" I cannot change my course or add new ones, will it be like this forever of can I change them again and add new ones later? :/

It will open again for "change of mind" free of charge from 5th May to 1st July. If you've forgot a restricted course you can pay to change your courses between 5th Feb and 1st March, but most people will just wait for the change of mind to open.

Advertisement