Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crop top

Options
  • 01-02-2014 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

:)Hi ladies

I bought a white skimpy crop top today it is sleeveless. not sure what to wear with it? any advice :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Hi PinkCat86, I'm moving your thread to Fashion & Appearance as it's more suited to that forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

PinkCat86 wrote: »
    :)Hi ladies

I bought a white skimpy crop top today it is sleeveless. not sure what to wear with it? any advice :)

Thanks.

Hey!
    I would try pairing it with a high waist skirt, as with crop tops you don't want it to look too cropped if ya get me! Maybe a black leather one, I know Topshop do nice ones.
    All the best x

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭PinkCat86

Thanks :) yeah I think a black skirt would be nice with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

PinkCat86 wrote: »
    Thanks :) yeah I think a black skirt would be nice with it :)

Or you could wear it over a bodycon dress to give a high-waisted skirt look without flashing flesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭PinkCat86

oh sounds fantastic :) I would not have thought of that thanks you are very helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

High waisted jeans might be nice, dark denim or black. I think crop tops look fab with braces and dungarees too.

Advertisement