Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One Case

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭PatM65

Hi Rory,

I used the HTC case for a while but one corner of it split after a few weeks. It did leave some slight marks on the phone as well.

I then changed to the Otterbox and have had no problems whatsoever. I'd used the Otterbox Defender on my old HTC One Desire and found that to be overkill.

The Commuter gets my vote.
    rory16 wrote: »
    HI guys,

Looking to protect my HTC One but would like to keep the added bulk to a minimum. Identified these two as possibilities and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them or any others?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2449646 (Otterbox Commuter)

http://www.htc.com/www/accessories/htc-double-dip/ ( HTC Double Dip)

I have heard that the Double Dip scrathes the phone when it is in place?

All help appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I have the Double Dip since October - I like it, and the phone has no scratches on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

testicle wrote: »
    I have the Double Dip since October - I like it, and the phone has no scratches on it.

Same here, had it since august, not a mark on the handset.

So long as you make sure there's no bits of dirt/grit in it when ya put it on you'll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Never had a scratch with the double dip either. Give the phone a wipe down before you put it on and clean both if you ever take it off to be safe as any grit has the potential to scratch a metal case.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rory16

Thanks guys. The double dip is better looking as the otter box is quite bulky but I just wanted to be sure I wasn't sacrificing the condition or protection of the phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement