Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babyliss big hair 42 mm vs 50mm

Options
  • 01-02-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Apologies if this has already been posted, but just wondering which would be the more suitable option to go for?

My hair is maybe about 2 inches above bra-strap so neither long or short, and have a bit of a fringe. Not entirely sure which version to go for, and was looking some advice from any gals who already have one.

Cheers!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

I would also like to know the difference between these two sizes :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Norma_Desmond

My hair would be around the same length and I got the 50mm one there a few weeks ago and find it brilliant.
    My hair would be quite thick and has a lot of layers and it does a fantastic job.
    Hope this helps :)

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

My hair just is just below my chin and I use the 50mm brush, find it great on my thick curly hair.

Advertisement