Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Bookkeeping fees

Options
  • 01-02-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I am interested in getting someone to do my bookkeeping how much should I pay per hour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

12-20euro plus vat per hour

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭dbran

Hi

It depends on what you want them to do. If you just want sloppy data entry then you may get away with €10-€15. But if you want the accounts and reports to be any way reliable afterwards you may need to pay more.

Good Bookkeeping + Good records = Lower accountants fees

Crap Bookkeeping + Good Records = Higher accountants fees

Crap Bookkeeping + Crap Records = Very high accountants fees

Given that the charge out rate for even the must junior member of staff in an accountants office will usually be around €30 - €40 per hour, it follows that you dont want your accountant doing your bookkeeping for you.

Regards

dbran

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nimbus

THANKS FOR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sharonshan

HI NIMBUS, I AM STARTING TO DO ACCOUNTS FROM HOME, I AM BASED IN COUNTY WATERFORD WHERE ARE YOU BASED

dUBLIN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 sharonshan

im a bit far away aren't I ha ha

No worries good luck with the business

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement