Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRY SPELL FOR GAMES

Options
  • 01-02-2014 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Anyone else looking at the next few months releases and thinking ... ''There's nothing decent to look forward to""?

Any upcoming games people are looking forward to? or recommend checking out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

dark souls in march
    titanfall also(i think)
    infamous son of a blaaa... I've no interest but alot of people do haha

theirs loads more but seriously don't rely on next gen for your gaming needs , plenty last gen too fill it up, not too mention any games you might off missed over the years :P like me I never played The Sabotager and loving it now and that game is ancient haha

theirs always some sort of dry spell with new gen consoles
    I find it better that way anyway :D gives us something too hype over when a new gen game is released

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

sally365 wrote: »
    Anyone else looking at the next few months releases and thinking ... ''There's nothing decent to look forward to""?

Any upcoming games people are looking forward to? or recommend checking out.

Honestly never looked forward to the coming months more. Dark Souls 2, South Park: The stick of truth, Diablo3: Ros and Wildstar are enough to keep me happy for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

Thief?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

for me between nest week and the end of march

Fable : Anniversary
    Lego the Movie - the videogame
    Thief
    Dark Souls 2
    Metal Gear

There are others I'm forgetting I'm sure, when is watchdogs out?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Thief and Dark Souls 2

But I know what you mean I haven't bought a new game in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The new Castlevania is out in the end of February. There is also the The Last of Us dlc out in a couple of weeks. We may also be seeing the new Bishock dlc, and the 2nd part of Wolf Among Us, but not sure about those 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

wes wrote: »
    The new Castlevania is out in the end of February. There is also the The Last of Us dlc out in a couple of weeks. We may also be seeing the new Bishock dlc, and the 2nd part of Wolf Among Us, but not sure about those 2.

Wolf among us is supposed to be out this week coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Wolf among us is supposed to be out this week coming

Confirmed for Feb 5th !!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    theirs loads more but seriously don't rely on next gen for your gaming needs

Agreed on this. I've just started Viewtiful Joe today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

loads of stuff happening in the next 2 months! we're through the drought now

• Advertisement
Advertisement