Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ub1 file convertor

Options
  • 31-01-2014 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi Does anyone know of a programme that can convert ub1 files?
    the ub1 files are from a roadhawk car camera, their software doesn't support any converting and the only other I can find is X-driven which is similar to the roadhawk player but it says you can save files to avi but they just save as ub1 no matter what i do, any help would be greatly appreciated I have googled this to death with no success. :mad:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Monkian

Install the Xvid codec first, then reboot your PC.

Then open up your Roadhawk software, select the clip you want to save, press the "save" button, and drop down the file type to "avi". It will use Xvid as the codec.

Note: it will only save the entire clip - it won't do a "section" of a clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Thanks for the reply, not too pc literate could you supply a link to download the codec? is it straight forward? thanks again.

Advertisement