Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

autodesk autocad

Options
  • 31-01-2014 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭

hows it going?

im trying to download autocad from autodesk but its not going well! im getting through all the steps but it seems that its falling at the final hurdle. was just wondering has anybody else had the same issue and how can I rectify it if possible. the first screen says install error network failure. then it goes on to say setup initialization failed error downloading. please install now again from the autodesk website.

tried it multiple times and ranging from autocad 2012 to 2014 and each time has been a failure. any suggestions welcome

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Are yiou sure you are installing onto the correct operating system such as 64 or 32 bit?
    Also is it Mac or windows?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭sonic85

thanks for the reply. im sure the laptop is 64 bit and its windows 7. I brought it to a shop last week to see could they manage it but they got the same problem I had so im at a bit of a loss now to be honest

Advertisement