Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Card Renewal: Proof of rent

Options
  • 31-01-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all

Im hoping someone can give me a bit of clarity on this - my renewal application is pending until further proof of rent. I had sent a letter from my landlady with the initial application but it wasnt accepted. Now, my landlady isnt the most savvy of people so she hasnt a clue!!! I know a bank statement can be included once her name appears on it (it doesnt!) or I can provide a tenancy agreement or rent book. I dont have a tenancy agreement so cant send that. The only option seems to be a rent book but I dont know anything about it. Does it have to go to revenue, etc cos otherwise its like just writing in a notebook what was already in the initial letter and sending that!!

Help please cos I would rather not have to to and fro with them sending different things only to have them rejected!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Can you get a letter from your Landlady stating you are renting her property and how much the rent is, and then get a bank statement which should show either a withdrawal or direct debit for that amount every month?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I just sent a photocopy of the rent book.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Rent books are only a few euro. Think easons use to have them. Get one and fill it up and send it off :)

Advertisement