Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Plus is gaming heaven.

Options
  • 31-01-2014 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else been using PS plus the last while on any of Sony's consoles? Have to say it's almost too good to be true. I haven't even downloaded most of the free games they've offered but in the last few months I've gotten

Resogun
    Uncharted 3
    Metro Last Light (only up today)
    Bioshock Infinite (only up today)
    Assasins Creed
    Hitman Absolution
    Battlefield 3
    Borderlands 2
    Sleeping Dogs
    Demon Souls
    Grid 2
    Devil May Cry.
    Burnout Paradise (think I got this in 2012)

There are a few others I can't think of too. Plus there have been so many more I could have but they just didn't fit my taste. You also have to consider these were all free. Bought a good few other games / add ons at discounts too.

Some of the above games I haven't even gotten around to yet and their reviews say they're top notch so it's killing me! But it's a great problem to have. I've gotten a ton of quality games for the price of 50 euro and it's only going to get better with more PSvita/PS4 discounts in future.

Any other PS3 users taking advantage fo this and what do you think? And anyone with a PS3 who hasn't... WHY THE HELL NOT?!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    Any other PS3 users taking advantage fo this and what do you think? And anyone with a PS3 who hasn't... WHY THE HELL NOT?!!

A few, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055942087

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

F1ngers wrote: »

sheeeeit.... want me to edit my post and copy it into that thread so you can delete this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sheeeeit.... want me to edit my post and copy it into that thread so you can delete this?

I can't delete this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

F1ngers wrote: »
    I can't delete this.

Ok well I'll leave this here for now and if the big man comes along and wants it done I'll do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Has anyone else been using PS plus the last while on any of Sony's consoles? Have to say it's almost too good to be true. I haven't even downloaded most of the free games they've offered but in the last few months I've gotten

Resogun
    Uncharted 3
    Metro Last Light (only up today)
    Bioshock Infinite (only up today)
    Assasins Creed
    Hitman Absolution
    Battlefield 3
    Borderlands 2
    Sleeping Dogs
    Demon Souls
    Grid 2
    Devil May Cry.
    Burnout Paradise (think I got this in 2012)

There are a few others I can't think of too. Plus there have been so many more I could have but they just didn't fit my taste. You also have to consider these were all free. Bought a good few other games / add ons at discounts too.

Some of the above games I haven't even gotten around to yet and their reviews say they're top notch so it's killing me! But it's a great problem to have. I've gotten a ton of quality games for the price of 50 euro and it's only going to get better with more PSvita/PS4 discounts in future.

No they're not since you're paying a premium to access them. I'm a PS+ subscriber too but they're not free games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Might might as well be free.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Already a huge PS+ thread in the PS forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement