Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Android to get?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Gilbey

If buying a tablet. Buy the 7inch google nexus 2nd gen. Its well worth the money. Stay away from them cheaper tablets. They wont last...stick with the like of google nexus or samsung tabs.

But i wud recommend the 7inch google nexus. Very fast and great quality for the price. Think they 249euro...and it has to be 2gen 2013 model..

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I bought a android tablet before Christmas and the 8" galaxy tabs a great machine at about 230 or the one I went for the Lg for 300. The lg has a Beautiful display and is pretty well specced. The galaxy is pretty decent too and with expandable memory it's a good buy.

The nexus doesn't have expandable memory so you need to buy it big enough to last. This was one of hype only reasons I didn't buy a nexus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭jgbyr

Bought a 1st gen Nexus 7 refurb from dabs.ie. I'm very happy with it & the price €130. It's working perfectly & I got a 32 gb otg usb stick to play movies etc. when we're out anywhere. So along with the 32gb internal memory I'm not going to be stuck for space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

Simple rule of thumb for all these type of questions : buy the most expensive one you can afford.

I had iPad2 and sold it over the Xmas to fund a new nexus 7, and I'm very happy with my choice even though it has a smaller screen.

If you want 7 inch screen and you can afford 230 for the N7, you'd be mad not to get it.

But have a clear budget first, and work from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Simi

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sumvision-cyclone-voyager-2-9-7-quad-core-retina-tablet-7dayshop-156-98-delivered-1810253
    This is a pretty good tab if you want an iPad size tablet. The hanspree is the best of the ones you have linked. Ebuyer also have a good selection of reasonably priced tabs.
    http://www.ebuyer.com/store/Computer/cat/Tablet-PC?sort=price+ascending&page=1&limit=100 you'll need parcel motel to buy from them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement