Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth brooks tickets

Options
  • 30-01-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭

anyone que dis morning outside ticketmaster. saw a pic online and they must of been over 100 people there

i got 4 tickets on the ticketmaster app. the only thing i have a sound rig blocking my view of the stage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Be grateful you got tickets, lot of unlucky people lost out on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

STIG83 wrote: »

Il avoid the rules of selling on boards.ie by saying I don't ( ;) ) have a ticket for the Hogan stand Upper Tier for sale :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

STIG83 wrote: »
    If his concert is anything like his Vegas concerts the unlucky people will be the lucky people ;) No band no wild stage antics just Garth his guitar lots of talking with a verse of a song thrown here and there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sam Kade wrote: »
    If his concert is anything like his Vegas concerts the unlucky people will be the lucky people ;) No band no wild stage antics just Garth his guitar lots of talking with a verse of a song thrown here and there :(

i think the irish shows are full band shows.

the crowd for the tickets outside centra on john street was fairly big

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I've never seen or heard so many closet Gareth Brook fans in my life.

Is this some sort of national phenomenon? I reckon I could make a killing in the next few months selling cowboy boots!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

jayboi wrote: »
    I've never seen or heard so many closet Gareth Brook fans in my life.

Is this some sort of national phenomenon? I reckon I could make a killing in the next few months selling cowboy boots!

a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon and would only know 1 or 2 of his songs and will ruin the gigs for others talking, shouting, getting too drunk etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

PTH2009 wrote: »
    i think the irish shows are full band shows.

the crowd for the tickets outside centra on john street was fairly big
    Everyone going to his Vegas concerts believed the same and a lot were left very disappointed. Ticket master have their reviews up here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anybody who is going to the concerts and doesn't want to stay in Dublin after, lest be honest 80,000 looking for hotels won't be cheap Irish Rail will be running late night train services if demand is there, anyone interested must register on there website. It's the same for One Direction dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

theres a #savewaterfordunited competition on..
    they are raffling off tickets :)
    Seen it on FB somewhere.

Advertisement