Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replace full small bathroom window..

Options
  • 29-01-2014 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

hi,

excuse my ignorance and my DIY ignorance, I haven't a bulls notion! what would be the best way/place get a small downstairs bathroom window replaced. There seems to be a serious draught coming in through it yet all the rest of house is perfect (double glazing etc). it actually looks to be a different type to the rest of house. I looked it up online but just get option to get all windows done. I don't even know if can request to just get one small full window replaced. helpful advice would be much much appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

hi,

excuse my ignorance and my DIY ignorance, I haven't a bulls notion! what would be the best way/place get a small downstairs bathroom window replaced. There seems to be a serious draught coming in through it yet all the rest of house is perfect (double glazing etc). it actually looks to be a different type to the rest of house. I looked it up online but just get option to get all windows done. I don't even know if can request to just get one small full window replaced. helpful advice would be much much appreciated!!

Check the rubber seals first inside the frame and window , if they are torn or perished replace them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Do you mean the frame looks different or just the glass, can you post a pic... you can of course get just one window replaced if necessary.

Advertisement