Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Shoes???

Options
  • 28-01-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought this dress and I'm trying to decide what shoes to wear with it? I was thinking either red or silver but I'm not sure if red would be too bright with it?? Any opinions / ideas?

Thanks
    LL

Dress.bmp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'd go for jade green, or magenta
    Edit: or silver or red!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Nude courts. I'd go for them patent too. I actually have that dress and that's what I wear with it! And a nude clutch bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I would definitely go with nude. If you want something different, I think a burgundy could go well.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Hi,

I bought this dress and I'm trying to decide what shoes to wear with it? I was thinking either red or silver but I'm not sure if red would be too bright with it?? Any opinions / ideas?

Thanks
    LL

Dress.bmp

Nude or yellow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Yellow or green for me. Nude as more conservative option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Maybe pink, or maroon or even a suede black shoe might look nice? Love the dress, mind if I ask where it's from?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

I have both nude and magenta shoes so I'll have to do a bit of a try on to see which goes better. I think red would be a bit cliche and I don't have silver winter shoes. Living in the US at the moment so it's far to cold for peep toe or sandals.

Thanks for the ideas.

LL

Advertisement