Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Gate Technolagy

Options
  • 28-01-2014 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I may be in the wrong apologies if i am

i am looking for a simplified answer to what is a multivibrator. dumb it down for me please folks. all this sequential logic has my head spinning.

out project is on a breadboard makeing different gates out of just 2... the 7400 and the 7402 i think if that is any help as to what the reference multivibrators holds..

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

291168.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I may be in the wrong apologies if i am

i am looking for a simplified answer to what is a multivibrator. dumb it down for me please folks. all this sequential logic has my head spinning.

out project is on a breadboard makeing different gates out of just 2... the 7400 and the 7402 i think if that is any help as to what the reference multivibrators holds..

Any help would be appreciated

its basically just a 2 stage switching circuit, the output of the first stage is fed back into the input of the second stage and vice versa. It can made from transistors or NAND gates (7400/7402). There used a lot in digital circuits. Any circuit that uses feedback is called a multivibrator.

Advertisement