Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VB36 BowlMaster Lathe

Options
  • 28-01-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

I have a VB36 Bowlmaster lathe, with a longed and tailstock. I will post pictures if this thread generates any interest but I am looking to sell it. It is located in Wicklow. Considering its condition (excellent, as it has been kept in a dry workshop) and all the extras, tailstock, longbed, multiple face plates and a large collection of tools and chisels I will only consider reasonable offers. Hope this machine finds a good home, as woodworking lathes go its one of the best you can get, its quite the beast.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try adverts.ie instead.

Spamming ads like this in completely unrelated forums such as this will just get you a siteban.

Advertisement