Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you rock enough?

Options
  • 28-01-2014 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Air guitarist wanted for imaginary rock band. Must have own amp and guitar etc. No bull needed or wanted if you have attitude, and a good imagination this could be the best and biggest rock band in the world!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭Rigsby

You must give a location. My guess is....cloud cuckoo land !!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Air guitarist wanted for imaginary rock band. Must have own amp and guitar etc. No bull needed or wanted if you have attitude, and a good imagination this could be the best and biggest rock band in the world!

I am in based on criteria required I will fill any roll have no guitar or drum can't sing has to be a winner how many evenings a week will we not practice seven sounds good to me "so excited "

Can't believe I waisted my time posting this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

No, this cool geezer is right, air is art, you just haven't tuned into the right wavelength yet. So many peoples just don't understand that this is the creative edge of where it's at.

"Air" is the new rock and roll! Can't you hear it? It's deafening.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Kettleson wrote: »
    No, this cool geezer is right, air is art, you just haven't tuned into the right wavelength yet. So many peoples just don't understand that this is the creative edge of where it's at.

"Air" is the new rock and roll! Can't you hear it? It's deafening.

Health and safety regulations must apply
    Think of the neighbours there is young kids in there with little tiny ears think of them before you slip on your head and wrist band and those special ripped jeans and waistcoat and mount your six string beast firmly under your arm
    one leg stretched forward
    (knee slightly bent ) poised

Train spotting is another waist of time by the way

Advertisement