Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Shared room - Dublin

Options
  • 28-01-2014 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi! I'm new over here but someone told me what I need I could find out here. I'm a spanish student who will go to Dublin for a 3 months scholarship and I'm looking for one individual room with one individual or double bedroom in a house to share with someone. I prefer the south zone of Dublin. I'm 24 years old. I'll go there about March 23rd. I'd like to stay there for more time if I can get a job so I wish I could. Now I'm going to introduce myself a little, I'm studying Media High Degree Vocational Studies. I'm a very friendly person and I like to make new friends and know a lot of people with different cultures. I have such of sense of humor but, at the same time, I'm a serius person whenever is necessary. I don't smoke, only sometimes I smoke something called shisha, but I can live without it if you don't like it. Also I'd like to improve my English. And thats all I think. I hope you can help me and give me some advices about the zone to rent, any sharing house... Erc. Anything will be appreciate because I'm new in those things. Thanks for your time guys! If you have any doubt, feel free to ask me anything. Regards!
    Jorge

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement