Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help finding a juice!!

Options
  • 27-01-2014 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi all i found my all day vape, definitly its "Carllos" from healthiersmoker.ie.
    While this is great in its own right theres a little bit of a snag for Me. There juice is a bit over priced and i know anyway that its totally wickeds stuff re branded. Thing is they re-name it too so if i want to get it from totally wicked direct ive not got a clue how to find it by its "Real" name.
    HealthIersmoker.ie call it carllos because its supposed to be "carrols". For me though its nothing like a tobacco, or if it is the tobacco is a very very mild undertone. It taste to me like theres some vanilla in there somewhere and after that? . . i just cant put my finger on it?
    Its not TOO sweet or fruity, i usually find them a bit sickening and it produces a lovely heavy damp kind of vapour (that sounds dumb i know!)
    Thats the best i can describe it, i hope someone has tried it and can help out. I am all out and ill be dammed if im giving them 19 or 20 quid for a 30ml bottle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I bought that juice today from their stall in Maynooth - it was 13.50 for 35ml. I agree - nice juice but i've just started vaping so don't have many to compare to.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Orion wrote: »
    I bought that juice today from their stall in Maynooth - it was 13.50 for 35ml. I agree - nice juice but i've just started vaping so don't have many to compare to.
    Yea it really nice. They seem to make up the prices though. Ive been charged 15 and 19 i think in two different Places. Btw i made a mistake above, there juice is made by wicked e juice, not Totally wicked. Wicked e juice dont seem to have a website though. I just seen The healthier smoker site sell 120ml for 35e i guess thats not bad. Id really love to know what flavours there saying is in that one though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I bought 2 clearo's from one of their stalls I happened to pass. A way over priced €7 each!! only I had just lost a couple of evods, I'd never have went near them. Both clearo's gurgled and leaked from the start and since I had no proof of purchase to send them back [the stall was gone by this stage] I had to just bin them. €14 into the bin, because of lousy gear. I'll never touch them again.

I bought 2 clearo's from one of their stalls I happened to pass. A way over priced €7 each!! only I had just lost a couple of evods, I'd never have went near them. Both clearo's gurgled and leaked from the start and since I had no proof of purchase to send them back [the stall was gone by this stage] I had to just bin them. €14 into the bin, because of lousy gear. I'll never touch them again.

If they were ce4s u are right they were way over priced! And all of mine do that too! I got a kanger t2 of them last weekend, while it works well 10euro was a bit steep!
    I have to say though i think there juices are great! I might stick to ordering larger quanties from their website in future

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I still get mixed up in all the names of clearos, but yeah, think so. They were non-replaceable heads. Glued shut. Awful things. I didn't think when buying, was in a bit of a hurry - and thought they were iClear 16s as they look almost identical. Only you can change the coils in the iClears, and I've spares at home.

I'd suggest if you're going to order online anyway, look around on other Irish vendor sites for better variety. Although, you say you really like that one liquid, but no harm looking. I definitely wouldn't buy anything apart from liquid from them when there's so many options available.

• Advertisement

I still get mixed up in all the names of clearos, but yeah, think so. They were non-replaceable heads. Glued shut. Awful things. I didn't think when buying, was in a bit of a hurry - and thought they were iClear 16s as they look almost identical. Only you can change the coils in the iClears, and I've spares at home.

I'd suggest if you're going to order online anyway, look around on other Irish vendor sites for better variety. Although, you say you really like that one liquid, but no harm looking. I definitely wouldn't buy anything apart from liquid from them when there's so many options available.

I agree absolutly. I have been shopping around. Ive only been vaping around 3 weeks or less but ive already have around 10-15 different flavours in the press from about 5 or 6 vendors. Ive used wicked e juice, dekang, hangsen, baccy, liqua, Mount baker vapour,house of liquid, and one more of which the name eludes me. I Have to be honest i havnt enjoyed anything bar wicked e juice. I hope i have better luck going forward. I would like to find two or three flavours that i really like and keep a bit of a variety in the press then for an occasional vape.
    Maybe some of the wiser heads on here may be able to suggest some nice flavours/Vendors

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I am surprised this is the only thread I found mentioning this juice , I have tried a good few over the last few days hoping to find one that would let me make the transition from cigs to e-cigs and found them to be .... sickly sweet . Then someone suggested this Carllos and I have to say for now it is THE one for me . After smoking it all day today I thought I'd have a real cig before I went to bed , took 3 pulls and threw it away , wasn't impressed at all . Oddly enough I would have started smoking on the Carrols brand and was surprised to find out that they were basing the juice on them .

Advertisement