Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Document Leaving Cert 2014

Options
  • 27-01-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi so I have picked out a French document picture - a picture of myself and my French exchange partner from a school French exchange.

having a MAJOR problem with it. I have written out ideas in ENGLISH about what the examiner could possibly ask me (did we get on together,where did you go in france etc.)
    the problem is that it is in English , I need help with the questions they could ask me in FRENCH , also I need to know sample answers

could anyone help me out? websites to help me ? or a sample one you used etc.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 soupyryan13

If I were you I would use google translate to help you.... :P Its a simple way to translate all your Q&A and then just learn them off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

If I were you I would use google translate to help you.... :P Its a simple way to translate all your Q&A and then just learn them off....

I'm sorry that's terrible advice, google translate is only totally accurate for single words. It cannot construct a proper sentence with proper grammar.

Op if you're stuck on words then use an online dictionary/translate but ask your teacher to correct it. Never learn something off before knowing it is all correct. Get help from a teacher if you can't phrase everything it's very difficult not to translate literally

• Registered Users Posts: 43 soupyryan13

oncex wrote: »
    I'm sorry that's terrible advice, google translate is only totally accurate for single words. It cannot construct a proper sentence with proper grammar.

I have been doing this for my oral prep and my french teacher who is french has had to do very little correction on this work. To be honest I think that it used to have a bad reputation for that but it has improved drastically in the last 6 months......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

I have been doing this for my oral prep and my french teacher who is french has had to do very little correction on this work. To be honest I think that it used to have a bad reputation for that but it has improved drastically in the last 6 months......

I don't think it takes the subjunctive or the agreements into account though does it?

Advertisement