Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lights out on Lower Yellow Road ~ as usual

Options
  • 27-01-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Must be 12yrs now....sometimes their grand for months and then the usual.
    Switching on and off....tonight was different though, 95% off, fault reported again... thought with all this upgrading working that this would have been sorted... think other areas like the glen or thomas st are also affected but not sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭nialeon

http://www.fixyourstreet.ie

Have a look at that, find the submit area, fill in the details. They try get to it within 48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

nialeon wrote: »
    http://www.fixyourstreet.ie

Have a look at that, find the submit area, fill in the details. They try get to it within 48 hours.

Waterford not listed, :(

Stll pitch black out there again tonight. I have airtricity fault report reference number, if I key that into each lamp post will that reset em:D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

From Doyle Street and was like that no street lighting for about a week over Christmas.

Corporation mustn't of paid it's ESB bill

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭nialeon

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Waterford not listed, :(

Stll pitch black out there again tonight. I have airtricity fault report reference number, if I key that into each lamp post will that reset em:D

It just isnt in the drop down menu yet, sorry about that, but they do still forward the report to each city, once you have given the detail in the submit section. Sorry about that.

Had a woman use it last week for burst water main, and a lighting issue in Larchville, they were out within the 48 hours, worth a shot if your not having any joy via other avenues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Airtricity truck checking the poles this morning....hopefully we'll get a permanent fix this time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement