Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examples of sexism against men (there's another thread on personal experiences)

Options
  • 27-01-2014 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭

I thought it would be interesting to have a thread where people could post examples of what they think demonstrates sexism against men.

Note that there is another thread: "Sexism you have personally experienced or know someone has experienced?" http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056896023 . There was some debate about whether examples that weren't necessarily personal experiences were appropriate for that thread. So rather than having an endless debate continue there, I thought I'd set up this thread.
    [Mods can delete this thread if they think such topics can be discussed on the other thread]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement