Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geekbuying.com (Chinese New Year Sale with discount codes)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

This actually looks like a decent price for a no frills tablet http://www.geekbuying.com/item/HY76-Rockchip-RK3026-1-0GHz-7-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Dual-Core-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-800-480-512MB-4GB---White-323552.html
    Should be able to get a further $3 discount with the code QADLCFVZ. So $46.89 or ~€35 delivered. You'll be waiting for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Anthropology

Resolution looks bad (800x480), battery life looks alright (2200mAh).

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MonkeyLover93

WORD OF WARNING: DON'T BUY FROM THESE GUYS!

I ordered a phone last year from them and they sent me the box with all the accessories but NO PHONE!!

They then tried to blame it on the courier stealing the phone.

Was through PayPal so i got it sorted and got a refund after a big PayPal dispute. Just a heads up lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭metroburgers

WORD OF WARNING: DON'T BUY FROM THESE GUYS!

I ordered a phone last year from them and they sent me the box with all the accessories but NO PHONE!!

They then tried to blame it on the courier stealing the phone.

Was through PayPal so i got it sorted and got a refund after a big PayPal dispute. Just a heads up lads!

That's unfortunate. I have bought from them without problems, delivery is slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MonkeyLover93

That's unfortunate. I have bought from them without problems, delivery is slow.

Ah I guess it's just luck with them type of companies! Just giving my experience with them incase it happens with others :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 PudzerBing

Also bought from this company, as did my two cousins. Mine never worked and had so much hassle trying to return it, I gave up (just what they wanted me to do). One cousin's tablet worked for about a week and konked. Third one worked fine,
    Never again.

Advertisement