Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurnace

Options
  • 27-01-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Good Afternoon,
    I am going travelling for 9 months to New Zealand and the USA. I wish to bring my 13" Macbook Air with me but am finding it very difficult to find insurance that will cover it. Is it possible to get this covered either through travel or gadget insurance with yourselves?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Rachel

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

raymoo wrote: »
    Good Afternoon,
    I am going travelling for 9 months to New Zealand and the USA. I wish to bring my 13" Macbook Air with me but am finding it very difficult to find insurance that will cover it. Is it possible to get this covered either through travel or gadget insurance with yourselves?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Rachel
    Hi Rachel

We are unable to cover you for this as we do not offer Travel or Gadget Insurance. Thank you for your query.

Regards

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sunju55

hello, there is very good travel insurance available in Germany and if you are looking for going to visit Germany you can get real support from them. a good travel needs good insurance. 

Advertisement