Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating in the leaving cert ??? would you???

Options
  • 27-01-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

If you were offered a way to get away ''scot free'' with cheating in the leaving cert, while seriously improving your grades (not just pieces of paper in your pockets :/ ) but a sophisticated way, would you be willing to take the opportunity??? :confused::confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

Scott free???

• Registered Users Posts: 3 YAWHATTAA

'scot free' as in completely getting away with something without punishment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I would defo do it if it was in like Wizards of Waverly Place where they used a spell to wear smarty pants. Then and only then. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Of you would / should. If it means you get into a college place doing something you really want to do, you'll apply yourself to that and be successful at it. If you didn't and ended up somewhere second rate, well you aren't going to enjoy it or do well at it.

As someone who has done the leaving cert, there is no real link between performance in it and success at college. College has so many factors associated with it that are outside the remit of a simple regurgitation exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 YAWHATTAA

HAA dont I know it , I have also done the leaving cert and cheated on it in its entirety , even though am a intelligent person and always was an all honours student the thought of wrote learning hundreds of pages didnt appeal, so i came up with a plan to cheat on the Big LC , it was easy ,could have used it in my orals too, if i had planned it better easily would have had a high 500. Now sitting in my first choice in one of the top collages doing well. Leaving cert is a farce anyway... even passed the kit i used onto friends they got a way with it too.
    Was considering doing an A-Team approach some one out there need help in the Lc who has no study done and just deserves a break , il send you my kit to use and then pass it on to some one else who need its haaaaa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

YAWHATTAA wrote: »
    HAA dont I know it , I have also done the leaving cert and cheated on it in its entirety , even though am a intelligent person and always was an all honours student the thought of wrote learning hundreds of pages didnt appeal, so i came up with a plan to cheat on the Big LC , it was easy ,could have used it in my orals too, if i had planned it better easily would have had a high 500. Now sitting in my first choice in one of the top collages doing well. Leaving cert is a farce anyway... even passed the kit i used onto friends they got a way with it too.

This rings a bell...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

without a doubt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement